Tenant Application Form
Thank you for your interest in our rental property! Please read the instructions carefully and thoroughly complete the application. Make sure that you upload all required documents at the end of the application process or you can email the required documents to email@example.com. Applications will be processed in the order they are received and you will be contacted by our application department on the status of your application. Applications are generally completed within 2-3 days.
After you submit the application you will be prompted to:
1. Pay a $50.00 application fee. Keep in mind that we will not start the application process until this $50.00 fee is paid. IMPORTANT NOTES: All adults intending to live in the property must submit an individual application and pay the $50.00 application fee, this also includes each student in our student housing homes. Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. As a very small token of our appreciation for service to our country, we waive the application fee for all ACTIVE military. Occupants under the age of 21 years of age, living in the home with another family member, are also exempt from having to pay an application fee.
2. Upload or fax a copy of your Driver’s License (Valid Gov’t Issued Photo ID)
3. Upload or fax (1) month most recent pay check stubs. If you are self employed, instead of pay check stubs, you will need to upload your last two years of tax returns. IMPORTANT NOTES: In the event that you and your spouse have different last names listed on your Driver’s Licenses, a copy of your marriage certificate will need to be provided in order to combine income, credit reports and rental history
We will do a background check, credit check, check previous rental history, verify employment and verify income. The criteria that can cause an application to be declined are:
1. Net income (after taxes) is less than three times (3X) the rental amount
2. Any eviction filings in the last 5 years
3. Any unpaid balances due to previous landlords
4. Credit score lower than 500
5. Unsatisfactory references
6. Violent felonies in the last 7 years
7. Foreclosure or Bankruptcy filings in the last 7 years
8. Less than two years of you paying a comparable rent amount or mortgage amount for the rental home you are applying for
9. Unqualified occupants and / or pets can also be a reason for a decline
We will only accept co-signers for full-time students only. Each student applying for student housing will have to have a parent or other immediate family member co-sign on their behalf. Each student will need to complete a separate application with the co-signer as the co-applicant. In the event that you and your spouse have different last names listed on your Driver’s Licenses, a copy of your marriage certificate will need to be provided in order to combine income, credit reports and rental history.
PETS: Pets are not allowed in all of our rental property locations unless approved through the applications department. If you have a pet and are unsure on whether or not the home you are applying for allows pets, you will need to contact EN-VISION HOME SOLUTIONS LLC to verify before completing the application. We must also receive, from your previous landlord, good rental history with the pet. A $300.00 non-refundable pet deposit will be charged for each pet at the time the lease is signed by all parties. If you have a registered service dog, you will need to provide us with the registration paperwork for the dog and you will also need to provide us with a letter from your doctor, on your doctor’s letterhead, stating your disability along with the reason why the service dog is needed to maintain your quality of life. At the end of this application process all applicants, moving into one of our pet friendly homes, will be prompted to attach a picture of their pet in order to complete this application process. Dog breeds that are RESTRICTED from all of our rental homes, that may not exceed our weight limit.
ADMINISTRATION FEE – Once your application is approved, and you sign your lease agreement, your account will be charged a $60.00 Administration Fee. This fee must be paid before we release the keys on your move-in day. This administration fee covers the cost of your account set-up, preparation of your lease agreement and other cost associated with the move in process.
Once you complete the online application, and send us all the required documents, we will have everything we need to begin the application process. If you have any questions after completing the application process, don’t hesitate to call us at 803-291-9170. All of us here at Scott Properties look forward to serving you. We look forward to serving you!